1. I'll stay at home if it rains this afternoon.
2. If my brother goes abroad, I'll be very worried.
3. You won't earn enough money if you don't work more hours.
4. Melissa can't go out later if she doesn't finish her homework.
5. If I go to the supermarket later, I'll buy some tomatoes.
6. Peter will get wet if he doesn't take an umbrella.
7. If I find the book you lent me, I'll give it back to you.
8. They'll be angry if we don't visit them next Saturday. We promised to go.
9. What will happen if you don't go to work tomorrow?
10. Many workers will lose their jobs if that factory closes down.
11. I won't buy a bigger house if I don't get promoted at work.
12. If he doesn't finish the vegetables, he won't have a dessert.
13. My uncle can go to the opera if he remembers to get the tickets.
14. If you don't put sugar in your coffee, it won't taste nice.
15. Sandra, if you don't hurry up, you'll be late for the meeting.
16. Cristopher will be so happy if he finds the money he lost.
17. Your motorbike won't break down if the mechanic checks it.
18. If you don't take an aspirin, your headache won't disappear.
- if → Present Simple (I / you / we / they → V) → , → will (not) V;
- if → Present Simple (he / she / it → Vs) → , → will (not) V;
- will (not) V → if → Present Simple;
- if → Present Simple → , → can V (без «to»).
! Обратите внимание: «will» в главном предложении может сокращаться до «'ll», только если подлежащее — местоимение.